CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So, it's Wednesday. The middle of the week. I feel like this has been a long week already. Tonight I have an appointment right after work and Abby has a soccer scrimage at 6:00. Fun Fun.

Tomorrow is bring your child to work day. Abby is so excited to come to work. I'm afraid she is going to be bored to tears. I have a ton of little things for her to do and we will go out to lunch. I also have a poster for her to make and take into school on Friday. After work we have dance at 5:45 and then it is the school open house. Thank goodness, I have a quiet weekend. One soccer game and our fundraiser. Oh, look at that. About the fundraiser.... It is at Oakland in the parking lot from 11 am to 3 pm. If you would like to see the products for sale check out www.schwans.com.

I'm sure I will have something more amusing to post tomorrow. I really just wanted to put the word out about the fundraiser. Especially, since I have 2 followers who already now about it.

TaTa for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment